Quality and professionalism are TCM’s main assets. We focus on the needs of our clients. We listen carefully to them and take their suggestions into account.
Far more than being just another service supplier, TCM is a long-term partner for all its clients, providing them with the expertise needed and increased cash flow; through an efficient credit collection policy.
Quality is present at all stages in daily operations:
- Clear agreements with clients
- Prompt confirmation of claims received
- Clear, factual and timely information as the collection process develops
- Results, i.e. cash flow to our clients (reducing their DSO – Days Sales Outstanding)
- Immediate information about amounts collected
- Prompt transfer of moneys to the client
- Ethical behaviour
- Protection of data received including provisions of privacy legislation
- Professionalism at all stages (including employee training, active memberships of Belgian and international trade associations)
- Adapted local approach and knowledge of the foreign legislation and habits
- Priority to clients with systematic updates on their claims
- We strive to bring added value; more than you anticipate
To match these quality standards, our staff’s actions are supported by cloud based collection software; which you can access from your pc; including claims evolution details and global statistics.